Multi language/multi location product information with articles and recipes
About the client
Created by a herbalist and naturopath, Red Seal has been in the health business for almost 100 years which is a testament to their commitment to innovating new ways to support a naturally healthy mind and body by creating incredible products for the daily wellbeing of New Zealanders.
A multi-language product website setup on a multi-tenanted instance of Umbraco for efficiency.
As Red Seal strives to be a straight up guide to health and wellness and a trusted voice in New Zealand with goals to expand to international markets, the brand requires a reliable web platform that has been built with security, scalability and flexibility at it’s core.
On top of the well built structure and CMS (Umbraco 8), this is a website designed content first with a stunning frontend that is fully responsive.
A website that accomplishes Red Seal’s digital vision and customer needs:
- A central platform for consumers across NZ, AU and the US so that they can find wellness and product information
- Well executed information hub full of trusted content related to health and lifestyle as well as product recipes
- An ease to use CMS that allows Red Seal to curate content specific to each market as required and update info on the fly
- Crafted with ecommerce in mind for future evolution into a shopping experience and online store
- User Interface Design (UI)
- Testing and QA
- API Integration