Beautifully designed and built on Umbraco 8, the Aktive website is fully responsive, puts the customers first and is built to last.
About the client
Aktive is a non-profit organization in Auckland focused on sport and recreation with a vision to make Auckland the world's most active city. They are a key strategic partner of Sport New Zealand, Auckland Council. Their team play a key role in helping facilitate active programmes in schools and for the youth of Tāmaki Makaurau.
Aktive’s role is to:
- Provide strategy, collaborations and thought leadership to sporting organisations.
- Provide resources to assist sporting organisations to be successful; and
- To ultimately support the development and availability of sporting opportunities to get Aucklanders moving.
The website project had to reflect and support these organisational goals as well as be inviting and easy to navigate.
A website that reflects the organisations true point of being
- Systems that flow and integrations that save manual processes
- Intuitive CMS that makes managing content a breeze
- Refreshing design, easier to navigate and thoughtful UX
- An experience that caters for all and adheres to accessibility standards
- User Interface Design (UI)
- Umbraco CMS
- Testing and QA
- Self service portals
A custom API was developed to seamlessly integrate customer login data with Microsoft Dynamics CRM.